i wanna say u..





I wanna say u "I LOVE YOU"
when I see unique time or date
n jus want to label it as a milestone.
when we put down d fon
bt I have something to say.
when I miss u badly
and can’t see u or contact u.
when full moon sails in sky
and act as mediator between you and me .
when a bouquet of red roses come across my eyes
and I wanna give you all of them.
when I hold ur hand
n your cold thin fingers mingles tightly
when u crack idiotic joke and give a cute laugh
and i smile saying touchwood
when rain starts
nd I wish U from every droplet
when I think of u desperately
and u cal me or sms me
when u bcum posessive bout me
and give me tough look and taunts
when we go for long ride
n you bow down your head on my shoulders
when we both r talking and get silent for smtym
nd I wan new start with love
when our eyes meet in crowd
nd I wink saying “i luv u”
when u shout at me showing ur care
nd I find my angel in you
but d most important
der r moments when I have no reason
bt still I wanna say u "I love u"


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

अच्छा लगा तो बताओ , नहीं जमा तो भी बता दो यार !