Bechara Boyfriend....!!!

 I had a pick up for my office with a girl,She entered in the 
cab & said "Hi" to me,I replied "Hi" and then it was complete silence.
After a while she took out her phone and called someone 
most probably it was her boyfriend ).


She said very sweetly "Hello ..Beta So raha hai??"
Her "So raha hai" was more english than "Hello".
She said "Ab uth jaao..I want to talk to you".
The boy replied very slowly and in requesting tone "Nooo.!!"
Then she asked "kyu..raat ko late soye the...!!! "

I don't know what boy said but he was trying to sleep again.

she tried to wake him up again and again.

But the boy again replied "Please sone do,meri neend poori nahi  huyi hai"


Now she played intelligently she said "meri bhi neend poori nahi huyi hai"


But still the poor boy was pleading "sone do yaar...!!"

She said "Ok if you wake up I will make tea for you".
What a smart girl...!!  But still boy preffered to sleep.

Now when the girl felt nothing is working,she shoot her "Bramhastra'

She said with a crying voice "I have got pain in my head,and you even don't care to ask about it".

The poor boy was now in the trap of girl.

Finally he woke up...and they started talking.
The Fight was won,but story didn't end here..!!

After five or less minutes,she said "I forgot to bring earphones of my phone and my hand is paining in holding the mobile phone,So Can we talk later.!!! Please...!!!" 

Her please was so much painful,that it was enough to kill a boy.
The poor boy had no other option..!!!

I started smiling and controlling my laugh..!!

Only one line was flashing in mind "Bandh gaya patta ,Dekho ban gaya kutta"

4 टिप्‍पणियां:

अच्छा लगा तो बताओ , नहीं जमा तो भी बता दो यार !