first ultra sound

my first ultra sound
i was sitting on the table and waiting for my breakfast, my mom came to me and said" don't u remember you have to go for ultra-sound today???"

i replied " i do remember !!,but how does ultra-sound relates to my breakfast??""

I never had ultra-sound test in my life,,so i didn't knew that for ultra-sound you should be without anything in your stomach....!!

she told me to go to hospital and gave me five hundred rupees...!!

i went to hospital and asked at the counter where to go for ultra sound

he asked me which ultra-sound??
i was confused !!! i didn't knew the types...but i was carrying the doctors prescription so i showed it to him,then he told me its UGC ABDOMEN...

i said "ok!!,how much is the fee??"

he told me its five hundred fifty rupee..!!

oh my god !!..now i have pay fifty rupee from my pocket...,i asked for some discount,student discount or something....!!but he replied NO DISCOUNT

finally i gave him money ,,all the money i had saved from my pocket money last week ...!!

then he told me to go to basement at ultra-sound lab..!

i went there,and radiologist told me to drink a lot of water...and sit outside for 15 minutes..

i took 4 glasses water of that hospital,it was warm and tasted bitter..

and for the time i was waiting outside ,, I was thinking what will happen??how the ultra sound happens...,?? i was a science stream student so i know what ultra sound mean but i really never known or thought of how it is medically applied...!! so i was just dreaming "it must be like this"radiologist will be wearing some headphones and he would be having some sound emitting device which will produce ultra sound ....

but this all was crap..
My all the logics were not clear,,My every logic was having two question with them and my logic had created a web and the interesting thing was that ultrasound word was out of my logic web....


suddenly peon called my name" ravi..!! ravi!!"

i stood up and went inside the lab. and what all i saw was very very different from my logic web

there was a computer having black and white monitor and a different kind of keyboard,some gun type of instruments were attached to it...

doctor told me to lay down on the bed,then he told me to put off my shirt from my stomach

i was very nervous,doctor put a cold gel on my stomach..and then he took one one of the gun and started spreading the gel on my stomach,,i was giggling all the time and radiologist was saying me stop laughing...!! i was feeling giggle with the movement of that gun that was spreading gel on my stomach....suddenly he told me to stand up,,and said its done...!!!

i was shocked ,,i was expecting other guns as well ,,but he told me its done..


i enjoyed all the time and i thought it was good experience,,,but it turned into bad one when i got report and doctor told me that you got tiny calculus in your right kidney,,

1 टिप्पणी:

अच्छा लगा तो बताओ , नहीं जमा तो भी बता दो यार !