perfect shot


the perfect shot !!!!!!
we had two days to practice for carromboard match,and we neither had carromboard neither time.
Prachi nagar, a really sporty girl and hard too...she was trying to arrange carromboard and i was just following her as all the responsibilities were on her,although we were in the same class i,e.11th
Finally she got the carromboard,she told me to hold the carrom and take it to sports room of our school,again i was following her.We got the carrom and we started practicing Prachi was a very good player ,her finger were really like swords just touching a coin and the coin went to hole,,i became nervous....
now it was my turn,i m also a good player but i was afraid of her personality and style,now i striked the striker so hard that stricker was out of the carromboard...
she laughed on me,the way she laughed i was impressed,,,i was not embrassed by her laugh and now i was not even nervous,so we started practicing,our game came to end with queen and its cover
and i said
" QUEEN IS MINE" and then i takeoff my school blazer as it was a discomfort for me and stricked the stricker and queen was in and after that one more shot took its cover and i won that game..
till end she was winning the game,but last shot made me winner..
And on that day we played 20 times and she won 19 times but she never got the queen anytime and i use to say her"QUEEN IS MINE"..
on the next day we played i won many games and she got irritated with my dialogue"QUEEN IS MINE"....so we end up our practice that day
Match day came,and I was ready full of confidence,and Prachi told me that she had played carrom whole night and ready to take the queen
now i felt that "whether the match is between me and prachi or our school team and other teams"" this was a bad sign..but still we had play but i realised that she will not let our team down..
there were 10 teams,all the matches were knock out round,,!!
we started with first team prachi was playing against the other team and also playing against me!!
i was shocked ,she was destroying my chances of best shots..but still she was playing awesome and all the opponents were afraid of us,we won all the knock out rounds and reached the finals...
but this game was different from knock out games,our opponents were playing strong and prachi was still destroying my chances of getting score and this she was also not scoring..my total score was just 60 in the whole game and really she got all the queens,
but conditions were getting worsed...slowly slowly game was going to them and in this game i got some points but opponents were 70 more than us and the points left on board were a queen and a cover
opponent on my right side got the chance,they smiled clapped their hand and boy stricked the stricker and the stricker just touched queen and we got the game back,,,now it was prachi's turn,it was very easy shot for prachi and prachi left her shot blank intentionally,,this was the biggest shock of last two days,,i was abusing her within my mouth now all the hopes ends up and now the turn was of other opponent and it was most easiest shot for the guy he striked the stricker but his stricker also went inside the hole with two coins then prachi shaked me hand and told me
""queen is yours" i sighed..and stood up took out my blazer
and now took the stricker and stricked so perfectly that queen was in and then i said"QUEEN IS MINE" opponents said cover is still out sir.
prachi told them don't u know "queen is for him only"
i was overwhelmed now and looked at the board once and then into eyes of prachi stricked and said"QUEEN IS MINE" and cover was also in,we won the game

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

अच्छा लगा तो बताओ , नहीं जमा तो भी बता दो यार !