i want to be...

I don't want to be just a personality, i want to be a celebrity

I don't want to be just walk ,neither run , i want to fly

I don't want to just participate , neither just win , i want to break the records..

I don't want to be just, i want to be big ,even bigger,better say wonder...

1 टिप्पणी:

  1. u dunt need to b anything..even at present u hav achieved everything i believe n most importantly u r a vry nice human being for wich i think u shud b proud n infact i dunno wether u r proud of urself or not but atleast i m proud to get a teacher like u in life..who not only taught me maths n science bt also gave me soo much to learn frm one's life!! thnkuu for dis..n dere's alot more to say..bt may b some were later!!though i hope u get everything u want..n my gud wishes r olwayz wid u!!-live long n think high!! take care n shuk-riya!!

    जवाब देंहटाएं

अच्छा लगा तो बताओ , नहीं जमा तो भी बता दो यार !